Saturday 19 April 2014

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8

One of my new years resolutions this year is to go out more and do more exciting things, I haven't actually applied this properly quite yet but I plan to put into action as soon as my exams are over (bring on June 12th!!). So I thought that it would be nice to capture these moments and I find that whilst it's nice to have pictures on my phone, it's never quite the same as having it as hard copy and so I made an investment...





I'd seen numerous different polaroid cameras online but the design of this one really caught my eye and I couldn't resist. It's the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 and I purchased mine on amazon with 4 sets of 10 shots for about £80.




When you take a picture the photo prints out white and over about 5 minutes it develops into the picture and I love watching it slowly process! The print size is adorable too.


(photo of looking through the lens)

It's taken me a while take get the hang of using it as obviously it is very different to a normal camera and I still need some practice but it was definitely worth the investment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment