Saturday 19 April 2014

Summer Glow | Glowing Make-up For Summer

There's nothing worse than feeling you look grey and grimey in the summer when everyone else is glowing around you. So this year I'm going to make a conscious effort to get glowing skin.



This post is basically the base products I currently use when I want to look radiant. Alongside using these products, from here onwards I'm going to ensure that I drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day and make sure that my diet is packed full of healthy vitamins and nutrients.

  • I start by applying La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (purchased from Boots). I use this to get rid of my red blemished cheeks. It has over time made a difference and is quite good value for money and I bought it after Zoella said how good it was on her youtube channel
  • Then I buff in my MAC Face and Body Foundation in C1 (from Debenhams) using my Real Techniques Stippling Brush. While the foundation is not high coverage, it has a really nice dewy finish and the brush allows it to blend well into my skin

  • I then take my High Beam by Benefit (purchased from Boots) and dot onto my cheek and brow bones. I just dab this in with my finger and it really illuminates these areas

  • I apply to dots of L'oreal Paris Lumi Magique underneath my eyes and also blend it in using my finger. This product is good as not only does it cover the dark circles under your eyes, it also lifts and highlights the area!
  • I finish with the only powder product I use in this look which is my Icy Eye Palette by Pixi which I received as a christmas present. I use the white eyeshadow on the brush it came with and just blend it on top of the High Beam on my brow bone. I absolutely love this shadow as it really glows and lasts a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment